Creative Writing for Fun starts May 7th!
EIGHT REASONS TO TAKE A CREATIVE WRITING CLASS with Pamela Wight
(1) Open up your creativity.
(2) Learn how to make your words zing.
(3) Realize that the more you write, the better you write.
(4) Discover a group of people who enjoy writing, from beginner to seasoned, and learn from each other.
(5) Find out how much FUN writing can be.
(6) Write down your family history spurred on by different prompts.
(7) Learn more about yourself than you ever knew.
(8) Allow your imagination to roam and roar and regale.
Creative Writing for Fun
Do you love to write, but not sure what to do with those stories in your head or hidden somewhere in a back drawer? Are you brave enough to write extemporaneously in a class of like-minded adults and then share your written word minutes later? If so, sign up! Designed to encourage creative writing productivity, this popular class includes in-class writing, different writing topics and tips each week, and shared reading. Both fiction and non-fiction (journal writing and essays) are encouraged. Enthusiasm, a great sense of fun, and shared insights are used as learning tools instead of criticism. Class size is limited.
This class will meet for 6 sessions, on Mondays from May 7th through June 18th. (No class on Memorial Day). The class meets from 1-2:30 pm at Fowler Library.
Click here to register or call 978-318-1432 today!
Pamela Wight has an MA in Literature and teaches creative writing classes in the Boston and San Francisco Bay areas. She is a published author of two novels (The Right Wrong Man and Twin Desires) and of an illustrated children’s book (Birds of Paradise). Pamela posts a popular weekly blog called Roughwighting.
Comments are closed.