Adult & Youth Programs
We offer education for all ages ranging from one-day workshops to ongoing courses in a variety of different areas. Every program – whether it’s local history, creative writing, foreign languages, or improv comedy – is designed to holistically enrich each individual on his or her terms with a dedicated instructor.
- Armchair Travel – Our popular, long-running series where community members share their travel stories and pictures.
- “Can We Talk” – An ongoing lecture and discussion series designed to engender productive and respectful discourse around current topics in Concord and Carlisle.
- Certificate Programs – Check out these online certificate programs and get started today!
- English Language Learner (ELL) for adults – Find out more about upcoming classes and start an application.
- Parent Education – For many years, The Center for Parents and Teachers has provided parenting workshops to the community. CPT closed its doors in June but its mission and work will now be part of CCACE. Our goal is to continue to provide expert-led programs for ongoing and new challenges that face our children and families. More programs will be added; check our website and look in your school newsletters for more information on these online programs!
- Village University – Courses for mature learners who are seeking stimulating study and conversation about interesting topics. Taught by academics, scholars, and educational leaders who volunteer to share their knowledge and inspire others, they bring the best university-level learning experiences to Concord and Carlisle.
- Even more online class options! Choose from hundreds of online instructor-led 6 week classes or get started with self-paced learning.
We also offer classes in College & Test Prep, Computers & Digital Life, Creative Arts, Explore & Play,Fitness & Wellness, Food & Drink, History & Culture, Invest & Plan, World Languages, Writing, and Youth Programs.